Friday, March 22, 2019

Staffing for Music Industry

This message is aimed toward owners of music shops, studios and musical instrument companies. For the past several years, I have provided temporary employees to a very successful locally owned music business. Most of the placements have been of entry level techs to clean and refurbish instruments returned to them off rental contracts. I would love to expand this part of my staffing repertoire and help similar companies in NJ and NY find temporary staff for the upcoming summer season. Our firm can handle the entire payroll process including making all required deductions. I will personally identify and refer the candidates to you. In addition to techs, I can help you find data entry clerks, customer service and/or sales reps, and just about anything you might need! Feel free to write to me via LinkedIn, send email to harold@smartstaff.jobs or call me at 908-508-0300 ext. 104. hashtagmusicality hashtagplacementperspectives hashtagsummertemps hashtaginstrumenttechs

No comments: