Friday, February 7, 2020

Flexibility Works!


After working in the staffing field for parts of four decades, nothing really ever surprises me anymore. Sometimes, there are moments when I think a placement opportunity has been lost but a silver lining develops! This week, after accepting a long-term assignment, a candidate had to back out on short notice due to a serious personal emergency. Even though the staffing need is time sensitive, the client recognized this was out of my control and gave me the chance to refill it rather than moving on to another staffing firm. The candidate I identified as a replacement happens to be spectacular and will do excellent work for my valued customer. Flexibility by both candidate and client contributed to this but, as a recruiter, it is critical to remember that the hiring company's best interests are most important to a recruiting firm. hashtagclientservices hashtagcustomersareinvaluable hashtagjobsearch

No comments: