Sunday, January 23, 2022

Facts of Life

 Disclaimer: This is not meant to be a political statement of any kind or an attempt to insult or hurt anyone. The thoughts shared below are those of someone who started in the staffing world over 35 years ago and was crazy enough to stay!

A) 80% of my clients are hiring people to work exclusively in-person while 20% permit perhaps one remote day per week. NONE of my clients have interest in 100% remote arrangements.

B) 50-60% of my candidates are waiting for someone to offer them full-time remote work.

C) 90% of my hiring companies request that all candidates be vaccinated against COVID-19 and willing and able to show proof.

D) 50-60% of all individuals reaching out to me for employment are not vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or do not plan to receive it.

As I stated earlier, these are simply my findings in recent months, nothing scientific used to calculate this. Sometimes, the best way to get the pulse of a situation is to listen and observe. Hopefully, COVID-19 will be a bad memory by 2023 which we will not need to discuss daily.

No comments: