Monday, July 27, 2020

Adventures in Staffing, Part 19.

Adventures in Staffing, Part 19.
Each year, I try to find at least two or three dates to present workshops to job seeker support and/or networking groups to help those in my region with the process of re-entering the workforce or finding ways to improve their employment status. This has been part of my routine for at least the past seventeen years and I look forward to each meeting.
With the Coronavirus outbreak, new doors have opened for these presentations as virtual meetings have become commonplace. I just spent a few months talking about the need to redirect and focus your search during a pandemic. I am trying to select a new topic to create a presentation around and would love your input! Please feel free to comment about topics of interest.
Finally, are you the organizer of a networking group, Career Services Rep/Director of a trade school or college, or someone else who runs programs for job seekers? I can Zoom to you anywhere and everywhere. Please send me a note if I can help your group! Paul Cecala, Certified Career Coach Wendy (Schwab) Schnall Jennifer Giudice Elizabeth (Libby) Huegel, MS, CSM, CSPO Sheri D. Leach Susan English John R. Fugazzie MBA Leanne Applin, MHRM, CPRW Jan Goodman Aaron Meyer Maurice Salth Gabrielle Clissold Carmen Anello

No comments: