Monday, October 27, 2008

ETC.

Here are a few odds and ends as I prepare to hopefully watch my Phils win the World Series tonight!

One of my clients needs a Validation Engineer for a long term project in Northern NJ. Must have strong experience with PQ, IQ, and OQ but cannot be a software validation expert. Candidate should come from medical device or pharmaceutical firm and understand validation of machinery. Send me your resume if you fit to harold@smartstaff.jobs.

I have been exploring new ways to maximize linked in and would love to trade ideas with anyone else who is utilizing this service.

With Linens and Things closing, I could connect hiring managers with some talented AS400 people I have known for over a decade up there. It is sad to see a long time NJ employer reach the end of the line thanks to the credit crunch.

On November 5, I will be leading a discussion on how to maximize participation at job fairs for the Job Seekers Support Group of Jewish Family Services in Somerville. This is open to all but reservations are preferred. I could provide contact info if anyone wishes to stop by.

No comments: