Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Keeping Busy!

If you noticed I have not been writing very often of late, it is primarily due to a sudden flurry of job orders from my clients over the past 10 days or so! Here are the rules I am adhering to:
1) No job is too low paying or too complicated for me to fill.
2) If a client is asking for help, chances are it is critical and time is of the essence no matter what.
3) Only send out candidates who demonstrate a desire to work and a willingness to be flexible on all counts.

Assuming you are curious, I could use candidates who are Paralegals with heavy litigation experience and knowledge of the laws surrounding public utilities or telecommunications companies (Central NJ); CAPA Analysts with a lot of corrective action process experience in the medical implant world (Northern NJ); QA inspectors with solid background using gages, calipers, etc. to test medical devices (Northern NJ); and a Data Warehouse Manager for the Albany, NY region with SAP BW/BI experience. Send resumes to harold@smartstaff.jobs or reach me via this site or LinkedIn!

No comments: