Sunday, December 12, 2010

Actions of several consultants working for me, a few candidates, and even a few hiring managers, got me thinking about the word integrity over the past several weeks. To me, integrity means never deviating from being honest, reliable, dependable, hard working, and trustworthy. I have seen so many people deviate from those standards of late that I really starting questioning whether or not I understood the true meaning of integrity!

Numerous dictionary sites all have basically the same definition and here it is: adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

Look at yourself in a mirror and decide if you fit the definition of integrity. If not, the time has come to fix this and fix it fast before others notice your flaws!

No comments: