Monday, June 29, 2009

Almost Halftime!

Well, 2009 has almost made it to halftime (if you are a football fan) or the All-Star Break (for all you baseball enthusiasts) or Intermission (for the opera buffs)! My quick assessment of the past 6 months is best said in Yiddish, oy vey. Patience, digging deep, hanging tough, conservation, self restraint, wishful thinking, resourcefulness, creativity, optimism, skepticism, fear, concern, positive thinking are all emotions or thoughts most of us have experienced at one time or another this year.

My conservative prediction is that it can not get much tougher out there but that we need to stay the course into the fall months before much of a turnaround will be evident. Please read back over my entries to get a flavor of what I am talking about and feel free to share your thoughts with me. Though I do not really want to sound like our recent Past-President, we need to support one another every day to keep things moving in a positive direction.

No comments: