Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Thirty-one Placement Perspectives in 31 Days, Day 22.

 Thirty-one Placement Perspectives in 31 Days (some will be directed at Jobseekers and others at Hiring Managers).

Day 22.

Today's entry is coming out later than normal. No, I did not turn forgetful or take a long nap! Amazingly, I have been quite busy this week trying to fill open job requirements! Most people refer to this week and next as 'the holidays' and tend to pay less attention to work. For some reason, these are quite often busy days for me. There are folks who would say I just got lucky but I tend to follow the moto of a hotel change which ran ads for a long time saying 'we'll leave the light on for you.' My light is always on and I am happy to help my clients whenever they need my support

No comments: